skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Joyful Realisation Behind the Words of the Magnificat
- Then She never could have been in transgression
- Since never of the serpent She was slave
- She was always the foe of the old dragon
- The Virgin of the House of King Dave
- The Virgin of the House of King Dave!
- Did the angel mean then "thou slaydest
- Holophernem or Siseram?"
- "Not so," told Her cousin, Mrs. Cohen:
- "Ye slayed the old slayer of Adam
- Ye set things right for Eve and for Adam!"
- And even if She already knew it,
- Confirmation of good news comes well
- If you know it in your heart, really know it
- You still would like someone else to tell,
- You still would like someone else to tell!
- Some recall "she said yes" of a martyr
- Who maybe was Cassie Bernall
- But the yes of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Is the blessedest yes of them all,
- Is the blessedest yes of them all.
Post a Comment